Thursday, July 3, 2014

Travel Diaries- Dubai 3, The final few.

 Here are some more,and unfortunately the last few pictures from my time in Dubai. As the trip came to a close, it dawned upon all of us that we had already begun regretting the flight back home. Dubai was mesmerizing. It isn’t the same when you go on a work trip or go with a single person. You get to see a whole new world out there, when you have your best girlfriends with you. There were a lot of laughs, food, selfies and hot gossip.
Bidding farewell to each other was the worst part, let alone packing our bags. Sigh. It even pains me to come up with words to talk about the trip. So I’m just going it end it here.

Next up- Greece? London? Who knows? Stay tuned.






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You girls look amazing. I wish my girl gang was huge .
    Please post more photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I've posted more on my IG account :).

    ReplyDelete