Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dupatta tales

 I'm a huge fan of infusing Indian and western wear. Because in Bahrain, there are only so many functions you can wear ethnic outfits to, I try and make the best out of my Indian wear.

I love dupattas in particular and I'll admit that I first look at a suit's dupatta before purchasing it. If the suit is gorgeous and the dupatta is plain, I would never pick it up.
Moving on, I love this Gul Ahmed embroidered dupatta. I paired it with a cropped top and cut off trousers for an Indo- western look.

On another note, I hate the weather at the moment, 2 more months of scorching heat and I'll go insane. Picking outfits is another thing, where I always have to add on a few layers if I'm hitting the mall!
My chopped of locks are definitely helping in the heat. How are you guys managing?








Pin It
Dupatta: Gul Ahmed, Crop Top: Mango, Trousers: Camaieu, Shoes:Zara, Bag: Monsoon

6 comments: