Now that my outfit posts are back to normal, there are so many outfit ideas that I just couldn’t wait to share with you guys! Because I’ve been loving olive tones for a while, this deep forest green chiffon top had been collecting dust in my outfit because I didn’t know what to wear underneath it. A camisole would have ruined the back and in no way am I built to go Bra-less. The idea of wearing a normal, matching bra did cross my mind, but I decided to wait until I found something a little more glam. That’s when I chanced upon this gorgeous bedazzled back strap bra at Hunkemoller that was just made for backless tops. With the clasp closing at the sides, this baby looks like an attachment to any backless outfit and I’m glad I have it in my life!For this look, I paired black and taupe accents to sit in beautifully with the olive and added a pair of OTT earrings as a neck piece would break the attention of the back detail. If it’s a night look, I would swap the taupe with glittery gold and make the shoes strappy instead
Monday, September 28, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
With the weather so humid, It was hard to be in jeans and although I'm smiling in the pictures, I'm dying to get out of my clothes.
Moving on, My posts have been very un-scheduled off late because I've been extremely busy with work and other stuff. So for that and being m.i.a on instagram, I truly apologies! I', hoping to get back on my blogging routine by the weekend , so bear with me until then please! I do, however put up pics and mini videos on snapchat so come on over and add me on @ashwathysk !
Monday, September 14, 2015
As most of you know, I spent the last three weeks in Kerala, India at my family house and was later joined by my BFF/ Photographer Suaad. Apart from sight seeing , watching GOT and shopping for the perfect outfit for a huge milestone in my life, I did manage to get a few blog photos taken.While I was there, I gave most of my usual styles a break and re-discovered my college days ,sticking to loose cotton kurtis and leggings. I even ditched make up on most days, and yes, this includes my statement winged eyeliner. I kept my style rather minimal throughout and only really accessorized with a pair a sunglasses or dainty gold chains and a watch.
Below are a few places to check out, if you ever visit Kerala :
- Athirapilli & Vazachal Falls- Located in the middle of dense forests, these falls are famous shoot locations and have been taken over by monkeys that will stop you and signal you to give them food.
- Fort Kochi- A ferry ride away from Cochin, discover a gem of a village that's swarming with tourists and have csome amazing places to dine- Think Kashi's Art Cafe.
- Alleppy- Backwaters, House boats and more greenery than the usual, this is the place to visit for the real feel of Kerala.
- Lulu Mall- Now it may not sound like where're you'd want to go, buut its completely different from the Lulu we have here. Apart from the hypermarket, the mall has a lot of designer brands, food courts and local design labels. Claimed to be one of the biggest malls in India, Lulu is definitely worth a visit.
- Goodwill's- Situated in Ernakulam, this is every accessory hoarders dream. From traditional semi precious jewelry to imitation and modern pieces, Goodwill is a place I visit every single time I'm in Kerala.
- Seematti and Jayalakshmi Silks- Both competing to be the biggest bridal destinations in Cochin, these two places offer amazing sarees, something a woman must own after a trip to India!