Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kryptonite

Green is one of my favorite colors. While I'm not a huge fan of mint, light green or teal , A rich, emerald green, olive green and army green is a great color that suits my skin-tone.

I've worn my trusty crop top over this green dress to look like a skirt + top combination. If you're not new to my blog, you would already know that I love wearing dresses differently- be it a collared shirt under the dress, pinafore style , a loose open shirt over a casual dress or a cropped top over a fitted dress.
Moving on, I wore color block strappy platform sandals to match my deep pink pout. I have this new thing of matching accessories to the color of my lipstick, however mis-matched the rest of my outfit is.

On another note, The weather is crazy here and I'm trying not to loose my temper during shoots.I absolutely hate summer and wish this dreadful climate takes a turn for the better soon.







Pin It

Dress: Sister's Closet, Top: Zara, Clutch: MK, Shoes:Payless

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashwathy. I really thought your dress was a skirt until I read the details. This is one fine post. But isn't this the same blouse/top from the last post? Suggestion: slight gap between repeating blouses/tops/skirts/pants/whatever. I think this dress is too right for you and consider it a good reason why you should avoid taking your sister's clothes. Eagerly waiting for your next post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R u blind or partial sighted by any chance? This is a black short top and the previous post was a navy blue top tucked in to her mini skirt.
      Spectacles much?

      Delete
  2. Thank you Anonymous. Here its all about making the most of what you have. I have a targeted audience and hence the outfits are planned so you do not need to have so many clothes to work with.. Thank you for your eagerness and your advise. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete