Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Satin on Satin

 Can you believe that this pink satin cut out dress is about 4 years old? That's the thing about buying into quality. Even if you cringe at the price , you know it will last you a good few years.Even though this beautiful dress has become loose for me over the years, it is too precious to give up and so I found ways to wear it.

I've worn this dress only once before, pairing it with a beautiful turquoise belt. For this look, I decided to go a bit more Semi formal, satin on satin look. Pairing it with my trusty blazer from Mango and gold snakeskin print shoes, add some sophistication that can easily take this outfit from casual to a glam business lunch!

A satin on satin combo is super classy for both work and night outs. Obviously you cant wear such a dress to work, but try pairing silk-satin trousers with a blouse in the same fabrication . Two words. Classy and fabulous!
P.S: Dont forget your pointed-toe pumps!





Pin It
Blazer and Belt: Mango, Shoes and Bag: Dune, Jewellry: Assorted

8 comments:

  1. This is my favourite. I love the shoes and the pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cut out pattern on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashwathy, Your blog is Awesome. You are so perfect a fashionista! Perfect skin, perfect body, prefect style, prefect clothes, prefect accessories. Everything is perfect about you. We both share the same name & I am so inspired by your posts, photos fashion tips here. Rgds Ashwathy ( Kindly do watch Bangalore Days movie. Its just released in Bahrain & I dont want you to miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashwathy ! Thank you so much for the sweet words but trust me I'm not perfect. Far from it. Yes I have watched bangalore days and I loved it !!!

      Delete
  4. Hi ashwathy..Loving your short hair :)
    Are LUSH products available in Bahrain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ! :) unfortunately no, lush is not available here. Only Dubai
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you manage to have perfectly smooth (and waxed) skin all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are others waiting for this answer too. Please help !

    ReplyDelete