Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Product Review: Sally Hansen Maximum growth.

 As most of you know, I am a little crazy when it comes to nail polishes and because of my obsessive compulsive need to change my nail paint every 4-5 days, I've always struggled with brittle nails. I hate it when a nail breaks and I have to cut all the rest to even out the length to make my hands look pretty again.
Its been about two weeks of me using the Sally Hansen Maximum growth nail coat and I did notice that upon application, it actually makes the nail feel a lot more stronger.I used it on its own for the first week on bare nails and can I just say that the shine is insane! Its extremely glossy and two coats make your nails look like vinyl. The week after, I used it as a base coat, applied my regular nail polish and another coat of the Sally Hansen MG,because I wanted the shine. And guess what? My nails didn't break at all, they grew longer and I actually had to cut them off !!

So if you guys are looking for a product that will also help you with weak nails, I highly recommend this product! My suggestion would be to wear the product on its own, on un-polished nails for the first week and see the difference. You can use it as a top coat as well, but if you'd rather use another one, apply the product as a base coat, let it dry, and get on with your nail art as usual.





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy Sally Hansen nail care in Bahrain?

    ReplyDelete