Friday, August 17, 2012

Relaxed










               Dress top: Zara and leggings:Zara, Bag and footwear:Monsoon, Necklace:Camaieu, Hand Accessories:Monsoon, Mango, Delhi                                                         
                                                                                   Pin It


I wore this ensemble 2 weeks back, on a Friday and completely forgot to blog about this look!
I’m wearing a linen dress top, which is so comfortable and fuss free, I feel like I’m in my jammies at home. It also has a really deep,tie up back and for some weird reason, I totally forgot to get a shot of it.
Also, I don’t always wear heels. I like to give my feet a break from time to time and wear cute flats instead and these sparkly ones from Monsoon are my favorite. I have a huge collection of footwear and they’re not all heels.

I'm off now, decorating my hands with henna and all for Eid.
Happy Friday guys!

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Did not see this one. Very relaxed indeed.Love the look, love the you and love the shoes.
    Sera

    ReplyDelete