Sunday, September 14, 2014

Black Out

 Black is the one color that I turn to, on days where I'm just in no mood to wear bright hues. Yes, my style always reflects my mood and off late, I've been wearing too much black. While I do like to balance out the darkness of my outfit, I keep in mind to not add in loud pops of color, instead I work with prints or metallic hues. A nice necklace in a rich tone is all the color I need to my other wise plain outfit.Last month has been a roller coaster for me, a lot of downs and a few ups. It has been the most busiest and one of the most stressful months for me.I've learned a lot of lessons this last month and the 3 most important things I'd like to share with you all are:

1. Be careful of people that are EXTRA nice, OVER- friendly and a little too helpful, even when they needn't     be.*
2. Stepping out of your comfort zone is where all the magic happens.Never be afraid to take that chance.
3. Do your best and leave the rest to God.

That being said, this dreadful weather isn't helping either. I hate the sun and I hate summer. When will the clouds come out and create a nice layer, masking me from this ball of fire? Enough of my rants for today. Hopefully my foul mood will fade away in time for the next post.

*With a few exceptions of course.






Pin It

Blouse and Jeans: Mango, Shoes and Clutch: Pull and Bear, Necklace: Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment