Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Headlines

 If you guys follow me on my facebook page, you would know that I have started an E shop of Bridal wear, Cocktail gowns and accessories called The Bride Shop . TBS is a collection of superior quality, rich ,embellished party and bridal wear . All merchandise is 50 to 70 % off the actual retail and bulk buyers get an added discount. Because all products are 100 % original designer wear, you cannot expect dirt cheap prices. Elaborate bridal gowns start at 400 to 200, all marked down from 1500 BHD plus.So you see, it's quite a steal! All cocktail gowns are at 300- 200 and bridal accessories- earrings, shoes , cover-ups are at 50 BHD and less. I have yet to upload images of the cocktail dresses, shoes and accessories, but until then, stay tuned .

Moving on to my outfit, I paired this mini paisley print tube dress with a structured boyfriend blazer and pointed toe pumps to add a bit a class to this otherwise revealing summer dress. Showing skin in modesty is what I like and thus the ensemble.

On a different note, I'll be travelling to London for a few days so miss me until the next post. You can follow me on instagram @askthestylecouncil to keep up with my travel.







Pin It

Dress: Mango, Shoes and Coat: Zara, Clutch: Lancome, Jewelry : Monsoon

1 comment:

  1. Love your ensemble. Its very well put together. Love especially the studded shoulder coat and those droolworthy shoes <3. Did I tell you how much I lust after your shoe collection?

    ReplyDelete