Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A 4 hour vacation...


Have you head of Passion Restaurant in Adliya? It's a restaurant but not just a restaurant. Its my mini vacation spot in Bahrain.
I recently happened to walk by the restaurant and the friendly manager invited us in to have a look around the place,which is three levels high, the rooftop being my favorite spot. Whats even better is that there's a little rooftop on top of the rooftop! Thatched huts, oriental lamps and a little tuk-tuk in the middle of the roof makes the place seem so unlike Bahrain. I honestly felt like I was in Bali.
Apart from the amazing interiors and ambiance, the food is extremely good, right from the presentation to the price. You really wont believe the price you pay for such a well presented and delicious meal.

On another note, I'm all about white this summer, which is why I wore this beautiful crochet trimmed dress and my (obvious) favorite denim vest. Giant sunnies, milkmaid braids and lots of fun accessories to add a quirk to this otherwise elegant dress? Yes please!













                                                                                 Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Hello Ashwathy!

    Lovely post! Just want to know where exactly is this Passion Restaurant that you speak of? I googled it and also tried to check on www.bahrainmenus.com but no suitable results! :/

    If you could help, please?

    Thanks a ton! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    It's at block 338 in adliya, right after hash house take the right and go in, it's right there, you will see it. Three levels and beautiful entrance. It's hard to miss !

    Hope this helps. Let me know when you find out.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!!! Will go there soon and won't forget to let you know about my experience there :)

    Thanks again!

    Much love!
    A fan (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very sweet! :) and I'm looking fwd to it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found where the restaurant is! Its looks AMAZING!!! Yet to go there though! This week mostly. Can't wait to get there and then share my experience with you :) Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks amazing! Did I read you right? This restaurant is in Bahrain?
    Can't wait to try it when I'm back in Bahrain? The huts look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also you look great :) I really like the handbag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana, and yes it's in Bahrain ! :)

      Delete
  8. I went there the other day and it was the best day of my life. The food is amazing and the place is just wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey !!! I'm so glad you liked it!! :) makes me happy! And I will keep posting about fun places I discover :):)

      Delete
  9. Ashwathy! I finally managed to go there on a date last night :)) It was FABULOUS!!! A++++++ from our end!! We sat on the topmost floor where we had the view of the area. More than the view, there was such beautiful silence, amazing food, lovely service, and the prices are astonishing for that beautiful place! :) All thanks to you! I would never have thought of going there because I never heard of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you both had a great time! I know the place is very romantic at night, with all the lights and all ! :) ;) xxxxxxxx

      Delete
    2. :) Indeed it is!!! You must consider doing reviews on different restaurants too once in a while hehe xoxo

      Delete
  10. Absolute love for the outfit. Gorgeous, you are. :) And one of the best-est (if that's a word) places I've seen in Bahrain ! :)
    Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look so gorgeous. doesnt she! x

      Delete
  11. This restaurant really is amazing. I eat the other day and although it was a hot day we still sat on the rooftop and enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for all your lovely feedback. Please follow us on Instagram/facebook/twitter for more details and weekly promotions! Find us on @Passion_Restaurant! Tell all your friends, and we hope to see you all very soon!
    -Passion Restaurant & Lounge

    ReplyDelete