Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Planner for a Purse

Having a full time job and being a blogger is not a walk in the park. There are days and even weeks where my paid job requires 100 % of my time and attention and that's when my website freezes for a few days.
In such a situation, my planner comes to the rescue! Yes, smartphones are easier but they don't come in pretty colored leather.Moreover, hand written notes are so much more fun!

I plan, organize and schedule all my  meetings, events and notes into this gorgeous book and it makes my life so much more simpler! This planner was a gift from Purple Patchouli located in Aali mall at one of their fabulous events! Ever since, it has become my everything. For those of you who don't know, Purple Patchouli is a beautiful little salon and provide all kinds of beauty services, including the much talked about Oxygen and Hydra-facials!

Penning down on my planner...Appointment at Purple Patchouli this week!








Pin It

2 comments: