Sometimes, working heels into a casual outfit might make you look out of place or too dressed up, if you don't know how to put the outfit together.
To achieve a great look for a casual day day work, Always remember:
- Work your entire outfit based on the shoes. First pick out the pair of heels and then pick the clothing accordingly.
- Pointed toes are always great to work. Try to work on something more sophisticated and avoid platform pumps or anything too loud.
- Try to avoid chinos or trousers. Opt for jeans- lighter washes are best to go casual.Make sure they're a great fit and skinny is always better for work. That, or slim/tapered denim.
- Pick a tee/sweater/blouse that is slightly loose or hangs away from the body. Always remember- the tighter the jeans, the looser the blouse .Don't do tight on tight to work- it simply isn't right.
- Wear statement jewelry -a chunky necklace or a statement cuff. Don't overdo it by adding too many rings or heavy earrings.
- An easy tip to make the look more relaxed is to turn up the hem of tour jeans until its ankle length!