Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Drop it like it's HOT.

 With the sun at it's brightest these days, hemlines are definitely getting shorter.I love a loud colored dress and there's nothing more exciting than playing with bright candy colors!
This chartreuse dress is my favorite summer dress. The ruffles on the bodice add a flirty feel to the dress. It also has a good length and the cotton sateen fabrication is great for the hot weather. I paired it with a rich pink blazer to add some quirk into the look. Shoes and bag, a darker green to match and an effortless pony tail sums up my favorite day look!
After my previous androgynous post, It was only fitting that I go extremely girly for the next one and so I did. That doesn't mean I let hello kitty throw up all over me. I simply got out one of my many gorgeous day dresses and a killer pair of heels! Bright pink lips would have been nice too, but then again there needs to be a balance between the colors and a soft petal pink lip completed my look.








Pin It

Dress: Forever21, Blazer:Splash, Shoes:Zara, Bag:Monsoon, Belt:Camaieu, Necklace:H&M, Watch: Anne Klein

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashwathy. You are simply stunning and very stylish! I really love this color block look. It is very well put together. All colors give the happy, carefree vibe. You carry your looks effortlessly my dear.
    and thanks a lot for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete