Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Favourites!

 I love trying out new products every now and then and as soon as I fall in love with it hopelessly, I make sure I shout about it so that you guys can try it out yourself.
Now usually, I’m very skeptical about trying skincare products because my skin is extremely sensitive and I break out if something doesn't suit me. So after a lot of trial and Error and break outs, I've also fallen in love with a skin care range. So I switched from Dermalogica completely.

Let’s talk about my love affair with these guys…
·        Maybelline Dream Sun: I’m a huge fan of contouring and I look for matte bronzers during winters and the ones with a subtle shimmer for summer, to really make my skin glow. This is the ultimate everyday bronzer for me! It’s got 3 colors so I use the lightest shade under my eyes and on the top of my cheek bone and blend the medium and  darker shake right across my cheeks and on the corners of my nose. I love the soft shimmer and how my face glows in the sunlight!
·        Bare Minerals loose powder and Mineral Veil: I've switched from Benefit’s Oxygen Wow compact to this loose powder by Bare Minerals. I have combination skin and I hate it when My T zone gets oily! At first, I was reluctant to buy it but the store looked promising so I thought I’d buy it to test it out. The sales lady also suggested I try the mineral veil, which is a pink translucent powder that you simply dust on your face after your makeup application. In an impulse I purchased the jumbo power brush and guess what? These 3 guys have become my favorites! My skin stays matte for longer and I barely need touch ups! The mineral veil is my favorite among the lot and I really do vouch for it!
·        Gosh Lash Growth Serum: I’ll donate my entire shoe collection to the woman who doesn't want longer lashes. We all want beautiful, thick and fuller lashes and I decided to give this bad boy a chance. It was yet another impulse buy at Boots and although it promises fuller lashes in 2 weeks, I've got to be honest and say that it took longer than that. I've definitely seen some improvement and new hair growth in about a month. I apply this with the wand both on my upper and lower lash line before I go to bed and after being patient with it, It earned a spot on my favorites. Now this product comes with a mascara that helps in the growth too, so I’m definitely going to try that out as well!
·        Eucerin: This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist and although I started out with Eucerin’s dermopurifier range first, I've tried out almost all of the products they have and I absolutely love it. I especially love the ‘even brighter’ range that helps reduce pigmentation. I've been using the dermopurifier cleanser and the day and night crème from the EB range and I have to admit that my skin looks and feels so much healthier now!
·        Maybelline: I’m a sucker when it comes to kohl and eyeliner as you guys know and I love my white liner so much that I wanted a rich gold as well to add into my highlight kohl collection. The chromatics range from Maybelline is SO GOOD, you will want to buy them all. The color is extremely intense and upon application, it’s so smooth and rich, the color shows from a distance. I even got my friend in Qatar to buy it and she loved it. Even if all your other make up wears out after 8 hours, this will stay on until you wash it off! I highly recommend this.

So that’s all this month. I hope you guys try out some of these and give me your thoughts on them. I hope you love them as much as I do! Until the next update then!
xx.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment