Before we begin, I must inform you guys that it's better to style your hair this way 1 day after a hair wash. It stays better and looks much more sleek.
So to begin, all you need is a hair brush, 2 strong bobby pins, a strong elastic and the bun maker/ donut clip.
1. Start by parting your hair in the center, just halfway to the back.
2. From one side, start twisting a small section of the hair. Make sure you keep taking smaller sections from underneath (at the hairline) and adding it into the twist. See the pictures below for a better idea.
3. Once you've twisted the hair, stop a little after the ears and secure it with a bobby pin.
4. Repeat the process on the other side.
5. Tie a pony a little up, not too high , at the nape of your neck. A low bun is always elegant.
6. After you've secured the pony, use the donut clip and make a bun. Don't know how to make the bun with this easy clip? Watch how to on my video by clicking HERE.
7. Add in a flower or any accessory if you like.
8. TIP: You can also wear a diamante elastic headband before starting the hairdo so the band peeks out at the top!
Easy peasy no? Share your thoughts below girls!