Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rompers and things...


I have a very bad habit of purchasing clothes and shoving them in my closet, only to find them months later, with the swing ticket still intact. Such is the case with this printed romper I discovered in my cupboard last weekend. I got it from Max and from the children's section apparently, because the back neck label reads age 11- 12 years.
I paired it with my favorite colored blazer and killer heels to tone down the casual-ness of the outfit. I love the vintage print and the lightweight fabric, which makes it perfect for summer.
Remember, when wearing darker colors in the scorching heat, make sure that you add in pops of pinks, blues, greens or yellow. Also if you're the one to always wear black, make sure you invest in some great linen pieces in your wardrobe. Apart from being super comfortable, high street retailers like Zara and Mango have some amazing linen separates you can use to mix and match.










Romper:Max, Blazer:Splash, Shoes:Miss Selfridge, Bag:Thrifted,Watch :Aldo, Necklaces:Camaieu, Cuff:Mango
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love this look. Simply fabulous. And the hair is to die for. And the legs. Oh, the legs.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! great photographs Ashwathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you use on your hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use kerastase Bain satin, Uliltime elixir and strawberry dry seed oil by the body shop.

      Delete
  5. *starry eyed* *faint*

    ReplyDelete