Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheers to red lips and Computer nerds.













I have nothing much to say really...except that red lipstick is awesome and so are computer nerds. I'm super irritated and cranky trying to figure out how to convert files for a tutorial I'm supposed to be uploading and if weren't for someone helping me out with this, there'd be a hole shaped of my head on my computer screen.

So cheers to red lips and super smart people ! 

P.S: You know who you are.

xxoo

                                                                                     Pin It

6 comments:

  1. when can we expect the tutorial? or is it already uploaded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shoul be up this week. I'm having trouble converting the file . Sorry about that but as soon as I get it sorted it will be put up ! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! I totally understand your situation! Looking awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From where is the bag . love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yasmin :) I hot it from a local boutique here.

    ReplyDelete