Summer is here ladies. And with that comes the sundresses, shorts, linen and fun colors! Here are my top 10 tips on summer style and how to make the best of your wardrobe:
- Experiment with all the colors- colors you have never dared to wear before. Think neons and bright eye catching colors.
- Make cotton and jersey your best friend. Stay away from satin as much as possible Satin will only make you sweat more than usual.
- Don't be afraid to wear black once in a while. As long as the fabric is breathable, its all good.
- Layering isn't only for winter, add a cropped jacket or vest over your favorite sundress.
- Bronzing is a must ladies. It's always nice to have a subtle sheen to your legs when you're working shorter hemlines, so add some shimmering body cream or creamed bronzers to your beauty basket.
- Don't wear too much foundation unless you want your face to leak.
- Try out bold colors on the lips, opt for brighter colors. Switch from maroon lips to burnt orange.
- Flats are always better in the summer. Think strappy flats, cute ballerinas and thong slippers.
- If you want to wear heels, choose wedges during the day and stick to pumps in the night.
- Drink water.Lots of it. Your skin will thank you
Dress and Vest: Forever 21, Necklace, bracelet and bag: Monsoon, Flats :H&M, Sunglasses:Aldo