Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Candy floss













Here’s what I wore to work today. Wednesdays and Thursdays are usually my ‘jeans, tee and cute flats’ day, but as I was going through my closet, I found this gorgeous one pleat sheer blouse from Mango that I purchased from the last sale they had and I couldn’t really remember wearing it and I wasn’t sure until I saw the tag still hung on it! Tsk.

I didn’t want to pair it with black so I opted for this jersey mink skirt. Here’s a little secret… It’s actually a halter top worn as a skirt! I never ever wore this as a top, it looks quite boring and so I decided to put it into better use! I always try and make the best out of all my old stuff and so should you.

More on my outfit:

Jersey top worn as skirt, Alcott
Sheer blouse, Mango
Nude sling back heels, Zara
Bag,, Thrifted
Necklace, Camaieu
Bracelets, Mango, Monsoon, Camaieu
Ring, Aldo

11 comments:

  1. what you did with the skirt is brilliant! gorgeous outfit though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Your comments mean a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shoes! Please, visit my blog http://littlegirlinbigfashion.blogspot.com/ thanks anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaaaaaakssssssssssssssss mooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy n chic!love d colors and d shoes ! keep it cmn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that's a top..you kidding me or what?! Good stuff woman :)

    ReplyDelete