The easiest way to dress up a casual outfit :
- Wear heels!And by that I mean killer heels or something that's likely to catch attention-A bright color or an unusual style will do.
- Put on some serious jewellery- a statement watch (bring on the sparkle), lots of slim cuffs, and dainty bracelets, but make sure they sit well together, and with your outfit.Remember to never mix silver and gold unless the clothing you have on has accents of the same.
- Leave your hair loose! Let your locks down to softly dance as you walk. Go sleek and straight or big and voluminous.
- Smack on some bold lipstick. In my case, red is always the colour I run to. Red is timeless, easy to wear day or night and screams out for attention.
- Last but not least, put on a smile and stroll with confidence.
Tee and Heels:Zara, Leggings:Pull and Bear, Bag:Sequoia,Earrings:F21, Watch:Aldo, Accessories:Assorted
If you have also read the 50 shades trilogy, you'll understand my sign off note ;)