Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hey Sailor!











Pin It



Nothing screams out nautical like stripes and the color red. I absolutely love the nautical look and I’ve posted many nautical looks on chictopia before and I just can’t seem to stop. It’s a great casual look and you can work the look so many ways!
My favorite ways to rock the look ?
Black and white stripes + Red
Navy + white + Tan + red
Try a red skater skirt, a striped tee, a giant straw bag and chunky structured wedges.

More on what I’m wearing:
Dress top: River Island, Love the shoulder details.
Leggings: Zara
Vest: Forever 21
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Camaieu
Full Finger Ring and cluster flower ring: Aldo
Bangles: Camaieu, gifted
Headband: h&m
Bag: Mango

5 comments:

  1. omg i love sailors style! your outfit is gorgeous.
    Do they still have those shoes on sale? 'cause I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I got these shoes last year I think:(. Got them in red and black. Not sure if they still have them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really nice style. Ur new fan from Germany, Inya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring... *-* What a brand new day it was. :) Li'l sailor, pretty you. I love it as a whole. :)
    R.

    ReplyDelete