Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Off Shoulder

Off-shoulder tops and dresses have been an obsession for me this season. Ever since I saw it on the SS15 runway, I have been collecting these summer trendy styles and stocking up on my finds. I have more dressier ones and cannot wait to show them all off. This striped style combines my 2 favorite trends- Crop top and bare shoulders, which is why I was so drawn towards this particular piece.
Paired with pencil skirts or high waisted jeans a la KimK, off shoulder blouses are a great way to spruce up your summer wardrobe!
In this look, I kept my outfit rather simple, worn with a fitted pair of high waisted denims and patent pumps to add in some attitude. While I initially painted my lips coral, I just couldn't resist wearing my MAC Ruby woo. Red with white and black is a combination made in heaven , so who am I to break that?





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Damn those hips are really something. I could sit and stare at you walk around any day in those jeans.
    You look gorgeous.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual look! Top and jeans from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Top is f21 and salsa jeans :)

      Delete