Summer calls for strappy sandals in all colors and styles and it’s but obvious for us ladies to have pretty feet while sporting gladiators and thongs out and about. Mani- Pedi’s are crucial for me, especially during summer. I recently went on my monthly visit to Gloss and got an amazing Pedicure by (my favorite) nail Specialist Lett, who has been featured on the blog before! As most of you know, I’ve been getting all my services at Gloss and we recently hosted an amazing collaboration with them, where one lucky lady won a free Brazilian Blowout in our Facebook contest!
Back to the topic, Here are a few reasons why I prefer my manicures at Gloss:
- You have an actual specialist looking after your hands and feet and suggesting what treatments you need to be doing for your skin type. They even have a Paraffin Wax treatment (more on that later) for dry hands.
- They only use top quality products that include Essie, Dr Haushka, Butter London, CND, L’Oreal, NAILS.INC,MAC, Christian Louboutin, Opi, Deborah Lippman and China Glaze to name a few.
- Colors of Nail polishes are endless! Unlike other Salons, you can choose from a variety of colors from nudes to brighter summer colors and even gothic, dark shades. Some selected nail colors are even available for purchase. I also added a few stories on my snapchat and just to let you know, the color I picked was Carousel Coral by Essie. (P.S , if You’re not following me on Snapchat, add me (askwathysk) to see some crazy behind the Scenes action and other random stuff!)
- The manicures/pedicures last a good 45 minutes. It is done carefully, to your liking and time is actually spent on your hands/feet.
- You can sip on (complimentary) Green Tea and relax while getting your nails done.
- They offer Shellac Service! Shellac is my favorite nail treatment before major events like weddings or week long celebrations. It is basically a manicure with Gel polishes that are hardened under UV lights. They last really long, don’t chip off at all and the polishes have INSANE shine. I got my Shellac on before I went to London last year and all I did during my trip was admire my nails instead of the signts. Remember, if you get Shellac done/ removed by unprofessional, they can break your nails if not removed well. So I highly recommend getting them done from trusted salons like Gloss.
So go with a bunch of your girlfriends, take a day off to pamper yourself at Gloss and have a great time. Know that you won’t be disappointed and I can guarantee that!
Book your appointment today . CALL 17826030