Saturday, May 30, 2015

Favourite Restaurant Update :Nino Riffa

 If you’ve been keeping a track of ASK crew, you would know that we eat when we’re not shooting and are always on the lookout for good restaurants that are consistent in both service and taste.
Ever since the opening of Nino Riffa, I have only had good things to say about the food. My Instagram was flooded with a chocolate dessert that  is, hands down the best chocolate dessert I’ve had on the island- and yes, it even beats the “chocolate ball” dessert (which was overrated anyway) !. I loved the food at the opening so much; I took my crew the following week to experience the same and have been eating there on a monthly basis ever since.
What’s great about the new branch in Riffa is that it’s away from the hustle-bustle of Seef, where everyone comes to dine. A great get-away during the weekends for great food minus the crowd and usual ambiance, Nino’s Riffa branch promises exceptional food and good service. What’s even better is that the prices won’t burn a hole in your wallet!
While I’m not usually the one to start off with an appetizer before main course, followed by dinner, Nino spoils with choice; forcing you to enjoy all the three courses alongside a refreshing drink that you can select from.
If you do happen to visit Nino soon, Here are a few of my favorite dishes and I proudly recommend them:
Grilled Asparagus with sesame and Miso*
Buffalo chicken wrappers (Highly Recommended)*
Truffle skinny fries (Highly Recommended)*
Spinach and Ricotta Tortellini with sundried tomatoes (Highly Recommended)
Veal Al Tartuffo
Warm Belgian Chocolate soufflé cake with Ice cream (Highly Recommended)

*Starters, Appetizers or Sides
Visit Nino Riffa, Royal University for Women campus, opposite Riffa views (13613666) or Seef District, Al Aali Complex (17566555)




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email (urgentloan22@gmail.com) tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com



      Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At : ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    ReplyDelete