Monday, September 9, 2013

Have I told you lately that I Love you?

You know whats more fun than a normal pony tail? A pony towards the side of your head! Paired with the right outfit, it can really make you look fun, quirky and effortlessly cool. Don't be afraid to work different hair styles. It's summer so we're all allowed to put up our hair however we like, as long as its out of our faces.
Make sure you don't don this up do when wearing formals. That will just look out of place. So unless it's casual Thursday at work, don't sport this look to work. I'm currently obsessed with stripes and tartan, so excuse me if i throw in a lot of white and black stripes and checks your way :)

On another note, I cant wait for winter, I hate summer! Also, let me just take this opportunity to remind you guys how much your support means to me! I just got my adsense activated from Google and its all because of you guys. Have I mentioned lately that I love you all?









Pin It

1 comment: