Thursday, May 2, 2013

A few new things...

 I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. Come on ladies, back me up when I say that women get super excited when they purchase new stuff. I get a little too happy. 
Be it shoes, clothes, jewelry  makeup and in my case  even books, I love the feeling of something new on my dressing table. This week I purchased more accessories and a hot pink lipstick by Rimmel! 

Also whats even more exciting is that I paid peanuts for the accessories.I have an eye for things that are cheap yet chic. Its a gift. :D Cannot wait to wear these pretty things over the weekend.That, and watch Iron Man. Rober Downey Jr. Sigh. the only thing that gets me more excited than caramel popcorn <3 .








                                                                                          Pin It

2 comments:

  1. :O :O :O Love them!!!!!!!
    Kidhar se?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Love themmmm!! And they r cheap??!! :O
    Enjoy Iron man3.. Love Tony Stark too ;)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete