Monday, May 4, 2015

Canary Calling

 Work wear in most places these days aren’t boring business suits and strictly formal attire. Brighter colors, lighter fabrics and relaxed silhouettes are soon becoming a part of easy work wear.
Printed skirts paired with loose knits and oversized tees are a great way to dress up to a casual work environment. I usually throw on ponte trousers and blouses with loafers to work, but on days when I have events that follow, I like to go the extra mile to looking uber chic. This loose, light weight knitted top paired with a tulip hem skirt is my definition of relaxed office wear. They’re not only summer friendly, but decent enough to wear from day to night. Paired with tan leather pumps and an oversized carry-all, you’re good to go!
On another note, if you’re following my FB page, you would know that our lucky winner for the 50BD gift Voucher from Promod was announced earlier this week, So once again congratulations Sana, and a big shout out to all those who participated.







Pin It

Outfit: Promod

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! That lipstick is all shades of perfect! What is it? I'm an nc41 so will it suit me?:$
    Also where is your bag from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I've mixed 2 shades- berry Haute by Revlon and Kate Moss X Rimmel in 02 :) bag is from Promod :)

      Delete