Monday, May 18, 2015

Black Pearl

Now I usually stick to 8 images per post or less, but this shoot was so amazing I couldn't not put up my favorites. There were just so many great images to choose from and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Last week was so busy for me- from Bahrain to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and back in one week, it was crazy busy and I didn't have the time to blog. Right after I landed, I had an event to attend, meetings that I had completely forgotten about and this made my Sunday insanely hectic. I had to fit 3 meetings the same day after which I had to shoot, and catch Mad max with my crew (You’d think this was the least important thing to do, but I disagree. And if you haven’t watched it yet, I suggest you do NOW.)
Moving on, I wore this dress (picked up at a local boutique) to the Four Seasons media event last month and since a lot of you guys loved the dress, I decided to wear it for this post and show you what it looked like in sunlight. While I originally wore it with coral diamante studded sandals and a bright orange floral clutch, I sobered down the colors by pairing it with light shades of white and baby blue. You would think that this dress is a one wear piece only, but no. I love to throw on a shirt and tie up the ends to create a more safari like vibe when I’m feeling casual!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment