Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rusted red and midi skirts

My love affair for skirts have reached a whole new level ! My skirt length OTM? Midi Skirts! I used to cringe at the idea of wearing a skirt that was neither too short, knee length or full length. I used to find it very unattractive. But now, I'm all about these weird length-ed skirts, especially when they're crushed cotton and with a heavy border.

When buying a similar skirt,make sure they're circular and have a good flare. Else, if you've got hips like mine and the skirt sticks on to your body, It's going to look hideous.
Also, I'm wearing a full kurta underneath the skirt, as a top. I think that this color sits beautifully with the hemline and I didn't want to wear a tee and take away the elegance of the skirt.

On another note, I'm back in Bahrain in another 2 days, so yay for that!








Pin It

Kurta(worn as top) :Fab India, Skirt:Thrifted, Necklace:Goodwill, Bangles:Assorted

4 comments:

  1. U have written skirt: Thrifted ; Is "Thrifted " a shop name??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :), No its from a small thrift store here in kerala. There are so many little little roadside shops without names...:)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Skirt and you're looking very pretty. Love this look. Please do more Indian style posts.

    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOW! MORE of these! AMAZING! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete