Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rediscovering my roots...

My cousin gets married in 2 weeks and there’s so much to do, yet, here I am blogging a very mallu-ish look for you guys. Yes, I’m rediscovering my roots in Kerala
.
Because it’s hard for me to commute in this place and ask my sister to take me on location for shoots, I’ve decided to make the best out of my backyard for now. It keeps raining on and off so I’ve had to run to the house and back to get a few shots.
Also, I've only been wearing maxi skirts and leggings under tees here. I try to look as normal / mallu as possible and not attract unwanted stares. Dont ask why.

P.S: I miss Bahrain.







Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You are one of the few women I'd look at even when you're fully covered.
    Beautiful.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking. I love your make up and this whole look. I'm so glad you had to go back to your roots because it suits you so much! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your sweet comments victoria !!! :)

      Delete