Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just Rambling...

So my vacation is almost coming to an end and although I will miss all the greenery around this place, I definitely wont miss the humidity right now. Bahrain's heat is actually bearable.(I cant believe i actually said that, But it's true.)
The thing is although it pours heavily, when the sun is out, its so humid, and my skin feels sticky and I absolutely hate the feeling. My hair gets crazy and all I can do is tie it up! Also I haven't been wearing much makeup here because ladies, your face WILL melt off. I only wear some sunscreen, a primer and some kohl. Surprisingly my makeup stayed on for long on the engagement day (see previous post). I'm thinking its because of the oil free Pore Professional primer from Benefit!

On another note, my sister gets married  in two days and I'm super excited!





Pin It

On me: Dresstop, Leggings : Mango, Shoes:Zara, Chain: Swarovski

1 comment: