Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rich Plum and Guilt-free shopping










Blouse:Mango, Leggings:Pull and Bear, Belt:FCUK, Shoes:Zara, Clutch:Lancome, Accessories:Monsoon
                                                                                       Pin It

Although its a little too late, I finally found a color that beat burgundy this season. I found the most perfect shade of purple in Mango recently and I instantly knew it replaced burgundy as my favorite fall color. 

Can I just say how much I'm loving Mango this season? Its amazing how they have almost everything I need, I even picked my birthday and Christmas outfits from them! 

On another note, it's almost the end of sale season and ladies, spend all you can now whilst the stores have great offers. I picked out so many amazing separates from almost the entire mall and I cant even begin to explain how completely crazy I went at my favorite accessory brand, Monsoon Accessorize! Its better to spend a lot during sale season and feel guilty than full price shopping :) . OK  just realized what a cheap skate I sound like. 

:)
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Which lipstick are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mixed bourjois Rose seduisant #51 and another red from a Victorias secret pallette. It only looks dark, but actually it's just a bright red! ;)

      Delete
  2. I mixed bourjois Rose seduisant #51 and another red from a Victorias secret pallette. It only looks dark, but actually it's just a bright red! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT BELT AND YOUR WAIST IS VERY TINY. DAMN YOU LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete