- Work with a base color or a print and then work upwards.
- Opt for solid colors to pair together.
- Keep the printed piece central to give an illusion to keep the viewer's eye level vertical.
- Work with the same color family and keep them complimentary.
- Wear too many colors.
- Mix too many prints. One is simple and enough. If you must, mix only 2 prints that sit well with each other.
- Wear boring shoes.Use accents of the print to match your accessories.
Blouse, Blazer, Jeans and Bag: Mango, Shoes: Shoe Citi