Thursday, October 2, 2014

BLUSH

While I have my weakness for dark colors like black, navy and plums, I cannot help but burst into softer hues for weekend outfits.

I love this beautiful blush pink gathered skirt from Camaieu. It's a great flirty skirt for weekends and any skirt that has pockets usually win me over. Moving on to the shoes, these gorgeous palace-inspired printed kitten heeled pumps are from Shoe City, but unfortunately they aren't available in stores. They will however, have the same print in a heel-less version soon in stores, so watch out for the launch.
On another note, for those who dint know, I'm the third out of 3 sisters and my oldest sister is visiting us this week. I'm so excited to see her and my nephews and darling of a niece! Stay tuned for pictures and all my holiday fun!

What are your plans for the Eid holidays?






Pin It

Skirt: Camaieu, Tee: Origem, Shoes: Shoe Citi, Bag: Thrifted, Necklaces: Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment