Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Over Dosing on accessories








Skirt:F21, Lace blouse:Gifted, Stockings:Topshop, Shoes:Miss Selfridge, Clutch:Monsoon, Accessories :Anna dello russo for HM, Monsoon


I finally found the perfect skater skirt for fall! I love the length, fit and the leather detailing and the fact that it can be worn so many ways.

In this look I just wanted to show off all my accessories, mainly my Anna Dello Russo cuff. Isn't it gorgeous? It's such a great statement piece to own.Never be afraid of piling on the accessories when your outfit is neutral. Stack up bangles and pile on necklaces and that is what makes a difference. Talking about statement pieces  notice the heavily embellished clutch? Enough said.

Until next time,
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I like what you're wearing there.

    Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and I'm in love with the last picture!
    x, Shaikha

    ReplyDelete