Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ketchup and Mustard









Blouse:NewLook, Sweater:Tape a Loil, Skirt:Tailored, Bag:Thrifted, Necklace and bangles:Accessorize

                                                                                       Pin It


So the sweater i'm wearing is from a kidswear store. Hehehe. I couldn't help it, it was too darn cute. I'm guilty of shopping at kids clothing stores. I recently picked this maroon sweater from Tape a loil along with a few basic tees and a cute cardigan.


On the sets of this shoot I kept trying on different shades of lipstick, so you can see that my lips are pink in some photos and almost nude in the others.I ended up walking out without any lipstick on. I don't usually pile on lipstick when i step out, unless its a major event.

Anyway, I'm wearing  Rouge by Lancome in the first pic.

Until my next post,
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment