Having brunch with friends and family is my favorite way to unwind after a busy week. I recently attended an event at Rosso, (which I will blog about in more detail soon) which is a perfect place for brunch with friends.
Here are a few tips on brunching in comfortable style.
· Dress up or down depending on the place where you decide to eat. Casual cafes call for skin tight denims or leggings with pretty floral tops paired with wedges and stacked accessories, while jewel toned dressed paired with heels and minimal jewelry are more apt for classier hotels.
· If you’re more comfortable in pants, cropped pleated palazzos in viscose and chiffon are trendy and feminine. Paired with a crisp white button down with the sleeves rolled up, these add the right amount of attitude.
· If you find stilettos or pumps uncomfortable, Opt for jeweled sandals or wedges instead to up the wow –factor.
· Smelling good is a part of being stylish too. Put on body mist prior to wearing perfume. While you step out the shower, spay on light body mist onto the skin and wear perfume only on your pulse points. In the peak of summer, wearing the right perfume n the right spots can keep you smelling nicer for long.
· Hats are almost too perfect with sundresses. Straw trilby’s are more suited as opposed to pressed felt fabrication for summer.
· Dainty filigree necklaces and needle thin chains are in! Layer fine gold chains together and stack up thin bracelets on one hand for an easy-chic look.
· Keep your hair loose and well nourished. Soft waves are my personal favorite for summer and if you like to experiment, go for a dip-dyed or balayage look. I’m currently wearing dark blonde low lights.
Have more tips or suggestions? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.