Monday, March 23, 2015

Majestic Magenta

 The climate change has been in our favor lately and my entire team has been taking some time off, eating out at our favorite restaurants, hitting the malls for new season buys and simply taking in all of this gorgeous weather.
Over the weekend, we visited quite a few places and although a shoot was unplanned, we just couldn’t resist taking some pictures for the blog at this location. The colors around and the weather were almost too perfect to match my casual, chilled out weekend look- A boyfriend blazer in rich magenta, thrown over a laced crop top paired with my ‘Alice’ skinnes , metallic flats and gold accessories. I set my hair to big waves, matching my care-free mood and sported my current favorite pink lipstick shade from Inglot ( #28).Super casual, easy and a perfect look for weekends with friends? Hells yeah!
What are your casual weekend looks like? I'd love to know. Feel free to comment below or simply hashtag #askthestylecouncil and tag me @askthestylecouncil on Instagram so I can see how gorgeous you look!







Pin It

Blazer- Centrepoint, Cropped top- F21, Jeans- Mango, Bag- Payless, Sandals-Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment