Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sheer Delight

 Before I started my career, I used to ONLY wear black, grey and navy. I never realized it until someone at the office asked me about it. I went home that evening and it hit me. 96% of my closet was dark. The rest 4% was white. Even shoes! Can you imagine? I started experimenting with color about 4 years back and ever since, I've mastered the art of balancing colors in all my outfits.But every now and then I like to go bacl to an 'all black' look - who doesn't?
So on days when I'm in a hurry or have no time to think about what to put together, I turn to basic color combinations- white and black, denim and black, all black or all white. In this look, I decided to work the classic denim and black combo. To add a bit of quirk, I slipped into my hot pink mid- heel pumps and carried a nude bag to complete the look. Easy, fuss free and chic in 10 minutes. All black with a bright colored bag or a pair of shoes work well too. Try it out yourself.

Pin It

Blouse, Jeans, Bag and Belt: Mango, Shoes: Thrifted, Bracelet:Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment