Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sweet as Wine


I’m finally back to my blogging routine and as much as Id like to blog everyday for you guys, its impossible for me, having a full time jobL . I’m definitely going to try and make it 2- 3 looks a week. And if you guys are following me on Snapchat and Instagram, you’re getting much more of my shenanigans there, so yay!
Moving on, I’m loving this mock wrap skirt as it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I’ve previously paired it with a lace blouse to dinner and here I’ve paired it with a jersey tee to give off a more relaxed vibe. While I would even pair this with a pair of platform sneakers, I’ve been dying to feature these holographic shoes on the blog and decided to wear them instead. It sits back beautifully with my grey handbag, that adds a nice contrast to the burgundy skirt.

On another note, Hope you guys are all doing well! I know a lot of you have been asking about wedding details. I may not answer on a public forum, but feel free to PM me or mail me on ashwathysk03@gmail.com and Id be happy to answer them all!








Top: Camaieu, Skirt & Bag: River Island, Shoes: Miss KG, Sunglasses: Prada

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment