Sunday, March 20, 2016

Honeycomb

Are you all dreading the heat that’s taking over as much as I am? I’m a winter baby so the sun is a complete NO-NO for me. No, the sunshine does not make me cheery, it actually makes me go into hiding. I love cloudy/ gloomy weather and honestly I feel much more energetic just when it’s about to rain.
Moving on, in today’s look, I paired this ribbed midi body con dress with a burgundy bag and rose gold heels. You would have seen on my snapchat that I’ve been loving lace-up flats and sneakers with dresses off late and while I would also pair this little number with a pair of white sneakers, I thought I’d show you guys how to “casually” dress it up!
Try this look out with a denim vest and a messy bun or a pony tail with sneakers and it’s still going to look super hot.
I’m currently loving midi body con dresses so don’t be surprised if you see an over-kill on my feed, heheh.







Pin It

Dress, Bag :Mango. Shoes :Dune, Necklace: River Island, Watch : Jlo

No comments:

Post a Comment