Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Delayed

Here are a few images from my trip to Fort Kocki, Kerala. We only got few pictures as I preferred exploring the place through my eyes and not a camera, but when I did get the chance, I managed to get a few shots taken around.
With the weather so humid, It was hard to be in jeans and although I'm smiling in the pictures, I'm dying to get out of my clothes.
Moving on, My posts have been very un-scheduled off late because I've been extremely busy with work and other stuff. So for that and being m.i.a on instagram, I truly apologies! I', hoping to get back on my blogging routine by the weekend , so bear with me until then please! I do, however put up pics and mini videos on snapchat so come on over and add me on @ashwathysk !




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment