Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fresh Findings

My recent love affair lately has been slip-ons, sneakers and sport shoes. I absolutely love how effortless they look when paired with snug jeans.They're  my travel essentials and I cannot even deal with any other kind of footwear off late. Finding comfortable yet stylish styles can be quite hard. They're either uncomfortable and look great or vice versa.
I stumbled upon these insanely glittery shoes at Promod and fell in love, even more, after trying them on.So modern and simply chic, you can dress them down during the day time and even take them dancing at night!

Moving on, my contest closes in 11 days. These are the last few days to win yourself a 50 BD gift voucher. All you need to do is take a trial room selfie wearing a look you like at Promod and tag me @askthestylecvouncil on instagram with the hastag #promodhappydays and one hashtag for what your feeling, eg: #feelinggood #feeling happy and that's it!
Hope to see some more entries soon !







Pin It

Outfit: Promod

1 comment: