Thursday, November 6, 2014

Until we meet again Summer

 The moment I've been waiting for is here. Summer is FINALLY coming to a close and I cannot be more thrilled. As you all know, I prefer layering as opposed to just throwing on a dress. I personally think that layering is so much more creative and fun. The evenings are chilly these days and I have finally brought out all of my layering pieces.
On a different note, A lot of you have been asking me about how my skin has cleared up so much. A few on you even asked me if I photo shop my skin or blur it out. The truth is I don't. Yes i used to break out last year because I used to get sent a lot of products to review and I would test it to give my real opinion. Don't worry, I have never blogged about the stuff that made me break out. If you were wondering what the product was, it was the Intraceuticals range of skincare. And although I still get a lot of products from various skincare and cosmetic brands, I don't break out as much thanks to my dermatologist.
Moving on, I paired this gorgeous viscose tee with a  crisp white shirt, which is a wardrobe staple for me. I love collared shirts under jumpers, tee shirts, dresses and even tied up over vests. While I would normally throw on a brazer or a coat over this ensemble, It wasn't that chilly yet so I'll be saving my boyfriend coats to make it's debut in a couple of weeks.Until then, I'll just have to be patient.








Pin It

Shirt and Jeans: Mango, Tee and Shoes: Forever 21, Laptop Case: Ciro, Necklace: H&M, Bracelets:Assorted.

2 comments:

  1. You look so fit. I love the legs and can you please post your skincare regime please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin is glowing!! Could you recommend a good dermatologist?

    ReplyDelete