Monday, February 10, 2014

These Flowers again!

If you remember from last year, I had posted about this little peice of land behind my house that gets covered in little yellow flowers every winter.It's such a beautiful sight especially when you live in the desert and are used to seeing sand and barren ground everywhere! Like these flowers, a lot of good things have bloomed for me in the year that passed.

A very special friend recently asked me why I hadnt taken any of my blog pictures this year on the flower coated ground that we pass by every time we go out. So here it is. The post with me in my most comfortable attire, extremely casual and relaxed, fuss free and exactly how I like to be on days when I'm just chilling with my friends. No high heels, no hair flying in my face and some killer red lips. That is all you need to look and feel good!




Tee: H&M, Jacket:Mango, Leggings:Zara, Bag:Aldo, Shoes:Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment