Friday, February 7, 2014

High Definition Sequins

 It's been a busy couple of weeks, preparing for my sister's big day tomorrow, which is why the lack of posts. I've been trying to keep my facebook page and Instagram account as updated as I can so if you miss me when I don't post you can follow me on instagram @askthestylecouncil and even like my face book page by clicking here.
I've got exciting posts lined up for you starting 10th Feb, so watch this space.

On a style note, I decided to wear this sateen sequin printed dress to an event recently and I love how shiny the fabric is! I decided to add in gold and black accents because nothing sits with green as well as gold does.
And because I'm the queen of good finds, I got this dress at 4 bhd! SCORE!

Until the next post, xxoo's !






Pin It

Dress: Zara, Shoes and Bag: Dune, Watch : AK, Belt:Camaieu

No comments:

Post a Comment