Sunday, December 2, 2012

Electric blue heels and grey sequins










                                                                                   Pin It

Its been a month ( I think) since I went for the official launch of Steve Madden in Bahrain and I never wore these gorgeous babies (shoes) since.
May I say that despite the insane height of the heel, these are surprisingly comfortable? 

Anyway, now that its winter here, I decided to pair these electric blue heels with my skater skirt worn over a sequinned dress. I love making use of clothes I've worn only once or twice, like the dress, which I wore only once, last New Years. Speaking of which.. Christmas is almost here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. December is my favorite month of the year. Why? Because I love Christmas, winter and not to forget I have my birthday to look forward to :)

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Love the sequins!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete