Friday, December 28, 2012

Stuck in between seasons








Blouse:HM, Skirt:Mango, Shoes:Payless, Bag:Monsoon, Belts:Camaieu, Bangles:Mango, Ring:Aldo
                                                                                    Pin It


This week was bargain week for me. I got this gorgeous printed blouse from H&M at 1 BD and these shoes at payless for 6 BD. What a great bargain right???? I love the gorgeous watercolor print of the top and how you can pair it with any color shoe you like, which is why i paired it with these color blocked heels. 
And also note how i'm sporting double belts to go with my look. 

PS: Sorry I've been MIA for so long, I've been so busy getting prepared for Christmas. Forgive? :)

Until the next post,
XXOO

3 comments:

  1. lovely top and sounds like a very good bargain!
    Love ur blog... I'm following u!
    Came across your blog through Vijesh Rajan, he's my cousin :)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shreeja, thanks for the follow! Checked your blog out! Its fab!! :) following you back :) xx

      Delete