So my favorite products keep changing every 2 months like every other woman, but from last month to this one, there's been A LOT of new products that have replaced my usual's.There are actually more than the 6 that I'm going to talk about but I don't want to bore you all so lets start with....
- Makeup Forever HD foundation. I love the texture of this foundation. Its light, has perfect coverage and is great for combination skin, like mine. I actually refrain from purchasing new foundations as I always end up hating recommended ones and fall back to my usual- MAC in Nc 42. I started off 4 years ago with Clarins, hated it so much, I ended up using them in my paintings, Switched to MAC and loved it. Tried a few others like L'oreal and Clinique but I always found a reason to fall back to MAC. But the HD foundation from makeup forever is excellent. I actually picked the pink tone, which was a big mistake because I'm a yellow tone. But I still put this baby to use by applying it on my cheek to sculpt my face, and I'm not kidding when I say it creates magic.
- I recently splurged on 25 nail colors, all by LA colors and Jordana. I love LA colors because they come in brilliant shades, have high shine and also come in limited edition collections and matte shades. The "cracked" collection is fantastic and so are their mini nail art kits. I've changed my nails so many times last month, I don't think my nails have even seen sunlight until I got a clean up and mani last week. Moving on...
- Body Shop's tea tree oil. This tiny bottle fits right in your palm and comes for 3BD a bottle, but don't be fooled by the size. It lasts for more than 3 months. It acts as a great toner and evens out skin tone and gets rid of blemishes and scars. It sits in my favorite category because of another reason also. Although the bottle says oil, the formula is not at all oily when applied. In fact, it leaves your skin matte.3 stars for this genius concoction.
- Mane and tail's herbal regrow has been by far the best product I've purchased. It's made my locks so much more thicker and longer. The only downside is that it may leave your hair dry, and to that deep conditioning after shampoo is a must if you've got dry roots. If you've got an oily scalp, should be perfect for you.This shampoo was initially made for horses but it has been so successful and I really don't know the story of how they started supplying it for humans, but hey, Google? :)
- Garnier's BB cream and eye roll on concealer. For those of you who dont know about BB creams, they act as an all in one- primer + moisturizer and is perfect before applying makeup as it mattifies the face and creates a clean even surface. The garnier BB cream is really good and extremely affordable. Available in all supermarkets and they come in 3 shades.
- The eye roll on stick is supposed to work as an anti-dark circle cream and a concealer. Don't know about the anti-dark circle bit but I'll give it a thumbs up to work as a concealer.Its perfect as it leaves the under eye area looking bright and dewey as opposed to other cakey looking heavy concealers.
So that's about it for now. Will update you guys once I get obsessed with other products:) Until then,