Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Steve Madden-Official opening at BCC



Gorgeous shoes on display

Myself and Inna

This bright number caught my eye, so I had to try it on.


They have a great selection of bags. My personal favorite are the studded ones.

With Archana-Marketing manager at ARG 

Myself and Dilraaz,editor of Sabaya mag. How cool are these carry bags?

I finally picked these cobalt blue peep toes <3



 What I'm wearing:Head to Toe ZARA

It’s been a month (I think) since Steve Madden opened doors to public at Bahrain City Center but they recently held an official press opening in full glory.
If you haven’t heard of Steve Madden, It’s an American brand and they have gorgeous shoes at great prices. I’ve been waiting for them to open a store here in Bahrain and I swear I could hear the hallelujah chorus as I set foot into the store.

I was invited to the store opening a few days back and I must say the collection is simply fab. I’d been eyeing a pair of studded pumps for 2 weeks now and sadly, they were no longer available. So guys, if you like something, buy it on the spot, because chances are, you’ll never see them again(because they're selling like hotcakes, ofcourse!)

Visit Steve Madden at Bahrain City Centre , ground floor.

xxoo


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. you look fab! love your hair. and the pictures. and your peep toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yOu!!!! Ps. I love your nutella mug cake! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog!
    Thanks for sharing. I like this post very much!! I also want to share with you latest online fancy sarees shopping from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete